That's right, I am saying a big, sweet hasta la vista to this last semester! I am done with it and happily so! I just feel ready to get into the heart of the degree and really get some concentrated information I can start putting to good use.
This last semester wasn't so bad. It is the most classes I have taken at once since having the whole baby/work/wife thing going on and it was aaaallllright. I didn't really feel stressed, and although it took some adjustment and a bit of reminding, David and the kids eventually got into a comfortable routine, giving me what space I needed on the weekend or in the afternoon to get that important project turned out.
The kids hardly even noticeI do school work since I get much of it done when they are either napping or in bed for the night. And honestly, I think Luke has enjoyed the thought of getting to do school work himself lately! The other day, we began learning to write his name for his "school work" and it was the cutest thing you've ever seen. He drew a HUGE "L" and a "u" on the other side of the paper, and the sweetest "k" you've ever seen HAHA. He feels so big now, and I feel he's so big, too!
Natalie is becoming very opinionated. Her "work" is coloring and identifying shapes and colors as she can. Her vocabulary, quite frankly, is starting to freak me out, too. Today she said, "Look, water! I likey the water!" I asked her if she would like to start using the potty and be a big girl. She told me, very sternly, "No mommy! I not likey be a big girl. I don' wanna use tha potty." Hahaha!!! I can't wrap my head around the fact that she is not even 2 years old yet! It's too much for me, but I love it.
Next up for me? Hmm....I am thinking about taking a few classes this summer before I get going at Radford University in the fall. I'm not sure yet. It's going to be a busy summer already, but the time is coming closer so I better decide soon! (I hear it starts on the 20th of this month!)
Until next time, I am off to get some sleep :)
~Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment