Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend Adventures

This last week has been full of adventure! We took a trip to Hershey, PA to see David's old roomie get hitched. It was such a sweet wedding, looooooved it! Of course, you know Luke and Natalie had to tear up the dance floor. I have the best video of Luke busting out his moves. If I can find a little time to upload it, I will certainly share with you!

The kids danced for 4.5 hours straight. I mean, from the moment we got there until the moment we left! (hence the red faces and crazy hair! ha!)

Back together again! Right to left: Friend of Roomies from VT, Brian Farmer, the GROOM Frank Schmitt, David!

Love my babe!!! :) :)


So as I said, we made a little "vacation" out of it and decided to hit Hershey's Chocolate World the next morning.

The beginning and ending of this day were a little off. Why, you ask? I took Lukester down to the pool in the hotel first thing in the a.m. but SURPRISE! they were closing it off for two weeks to drain and do whatever :-P I felt so bad, he was talking about swimming for ever. I told him several times I was so sorry and he said, "Mom, it's okay. I'm not going to be sad or mad at the pool. They'll fill it up and we can probably go next time." Can't argue with that! :)
The end of the day was just chocked-full of bitter screams from Natalie. I tried everything, and I do mean every single thing, that I could think of. It all helped...for a minute. Food, sleep, exercise. It was just not a happy time in the car seat for the little princess. But hey, the stuff in between was great!

On the tour to see how Hershey works!


Kyle and the kids waiting to see the 3-D show.

Kyle put his camera on self-timer and set it on a rock in the Luray Caverns (which we stopped at on the way home!) and voila! Everyone is in the shot like magic.


Big rock above our head...yikes!

There you have it, the Ferraro Family Travels. It's nice to be comfortable and mobile (i.e. kids can walk and participate hahaha). I am looking forward to many more adventures, and sharing them with you!

~Tanya

No comments: