Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am not worthy!

Of many things, I am not worthy. I think blogging is one of them. You must, apparently, be patient and careful of what you say, and how you say it. You must also be cautious to the fact that if you don't protect your blog, creepy people will find it and leave their creepiness behind!

That being said, I think I'll give it another go-round. Lots is going on and I don't know that anyone, including myself, can keep up unless I broadcast it on the world wide web.

So here is what's happening:
  • Moving - we recently completed an application to move to and perhaps purchase a new home! It's beautiful! Bright and roomy, tucked away nicely, but just close enough to the world :) I can't wait to post pictures, and I promise to as soon as we get the "go-head"!
  • School - I'm on the role for RU next fall! Being the extremely proficient weirdo that I am, I have created the best little Excel spreadsheet that will keep me on track and tell me where I need to be to complete my goal of graduating with the bachelor's by Spring 2011 and the Masters by Spring 2012. I am going to feel really great when this is done :)
  • Work - it's always great. Loving a little more everyday! Great place to work, best team anyone could ask for. I'm pretty lucky as far as that goes! I just recently celebrated my 2-year anniversary there and I'm looking forward to many more...(although I miss my super-friend like a crazy person :()
  • Kids - How can I put just one section on the kids?? I will try to keep this simple. Luke is absolutely amazing! He tells stories, makes decisions, has opinions. He has for a while now, but I am mesmerized at the level of detail that underline his every action, and the awareness he has of the world around him. If you ever feel like you are not appropriately appreciating the world, try talking to a 3.5 year old for 10 minutes and that is sure to change. Natalie is picking up on things so quickly, I have never seen such a thing in my life. She wants to copy and imitate everything that Luke does. Today she freaked me out by filling in the blanks while I counted to 10 playing hide and seek with the two of them. People, she is not even two yet. That was REALLY crazy! And that is just one of the many ways she amazes me. I never get used to it, I am always in awe of them.

There are your updates! Other than this, we are planning vacations and such. This Saturday, we'll be headed up to Hershey, PA to a wedding reception of David's old college roommate. Sunday we plan to take Kyle and the kids to tour the Hershey factory or the gardens.

Beach trip is coming in June, and our wonderful friends Mike and Amanda will join us for a few nights, while the rest of my fam will be with us for the week.

Then another June wedding....then Carowinds for Natalie's 2nd bday....camping for David's bday in May.... What a great summer it is shaping up to be!

Well, this is the end for now. Hope this blog finds you well and in good spirits! :)

~Tanya

No comments: