I am not exactly sure that I can accurately describe in words what it feels like to hold my little girl in my arms while she closes her eyes and knows she's in the safest place she can be. Or when my little buddy snuggles me up and talks to me about how much he loves me and that I am his best friend.
I used to dream of these moments! And now, my two little people talk to each other and tell stories, have decisions, imaginary friends (helloooo grandpa)...they even have favorite colors. They haven't even been here that long, but they already know and do so much. Gosh, they're beautiful.
Of all the jobs in the world, this is my most rewarding. Of all the love in the world, this is the most fulfilling. Of all the people in the world, these two are the most fascinating. Of all the responsibilities that I have, this is my greatest honor.
~Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment