How could I have not made one single post in June?? (sad face) It's not that nothing is going on...just the opposite, really! I will be better during the remainder of these summer months.
We had a fantastic time at Myrtle Beach in the beginning of June. My camera died the first day and since papa and Kyle were taking so many pictures, I just ended up letting them haha. I will have some pictures to post from that of us on the beach once I get them from mom's computer.
The 4th of July was a lot of fun. We went to the community park and ate good food, listened to music and then headed to my parents house to set off fireworks. From where they are, we can see fireworks all through the valley and along the lake! I am fairly certain that the residents of the surrounding areas purchase their fireworks in South Carolina... know what I mean? *wink wink* Anyhow, it was a great show!
We hit a huge milestone on Sunday when Natalie turned 2!!! Two years old already. I know that this is a fact, but it seems like such a delirious thought that I forget it is real. Two years ago, she was just a newborn, coming home from the hospital and I didn't know much about her, yet.
From sweet little infant to running, jumping, talking loving little girl. What a difference the first two years makes in a life.
How I love you so, Natalie! You are growing up to be a beautiful, kind, brilliant young lady! You and your brother are more amazing than I ever dreamed you could be. I don't know how I was the one chosen to be your mother, but I am so glad that I am!!!
~Tanya :) †
No comments:
Post a Comment