Grants and loans are all in order and orientation is just over a week away! I'm getting so excited. My schedule is even looking awesome. Theoretically, on paper, I am going to rock this semester like a world tour HA. I just made that up, just now. I crack myself up.
I'm going to be verrrrry busy up until the day school starts, too. I am off to the CDP (Center for Domestic Preparedness) in Alabama the last week of this month (7/25 - 7/31) for training and then getting. My orientation is the day before I leave (7/24) and of course, I am going to have to make time for the fair, hahaha.
And that is just the rest of July. We still have to take a trip to GA in the middle of August, the cake contest is Aug. 8, my pio group meeting is coming up the week before school...and I have to get everything in a routine BEFORE it has to be on my rigorous schedule. Geez...when did I become so organizey? Sure, it's not a word, but I think you will agree it fits this scenario.
Well, that's what's up in the wonderful world of school. I am so excited! And I'm ready to get this done and learn how to be the best at what I do. So glad my family is behind me all the way! :)
Wuv,
~Tanya†
No comments:
Post a Comment